The Introduction of Water Boiled Kinka Mackerel
It has a good greasey taste. Of course, no frozen ingredients are used. Canned freshly landed mackerel in the morning using the Kinoya's special fresh pack manufacturing method, which immediately finishes the canning food.
The Product Information of Water Boiled Kinka Mackerel
Producing area: Miyagi prefecture
- Manufacturer name: Kinoya Ishinomaki Fisheries
- Ingredients: mackerel (Ishinomaki Port), salt
- Weight: 110g
Estimated delivery date
Any time from the middle towards the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
* Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
* Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
- E-mail⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.