‘Mame-zara’ are small plates used in traditional Japanese tableware used for holding soy sauce, pickles, or other small ingredients. However, these beautifully designed pieces of pottery can also be used in a variety of diverse ways for however you see fit – from accessory trays to candle holders or soap dishes.
Marumo Takagi’s special edition Tokyo Revengers ‘mame-zara’ plates showcase the anime’s characters in chic line drawings with gold patterns, creating a cool Japanese aesthetic.
*These products are manufactured only after orders have been finalized. Estimated delivery around mid-October - November 2023 ※ Shipping will be carried out as soon as the products are completed.
*Depending on the number of orders received, the delivery dates estimated above may be subject to change.
*The pictures shown are samples/images. Please note that the color and design may differ slightly from the actual product.
■Tokyo Revengers × Custom-made ‘mame-zara’ plates
|Made in Japan|
Precautions for use
- Microwave oven ×
- Dishwasher ×
- Oven ×
- Direct flame ×
* If you rub it too strongly, the color changing parts may come off.
* Do not wash with a material such as a metal scrubbing brush or an abrasive.
* Please do not use in a microwave oven or stove.
* Since the dye of the pattern is sensitive to ultraviolet rays, do not expose it to direct sunlight for a long time.
* Due to manual work, the position and shape of the color changing parts may differ.
* There may be individual differences in coloration.
- Since all products are handmade, products may vary and have some differences from what is shown. All products are made new and are unused, but please understand before placing an order.
- Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
- Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
- Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
- After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
- If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
- E-mail⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.