▼▼ Click here for the Tokyo Revengers feature. ▼▼
These beautifully crafted Japanese glasses change color when a cold drink is added, revealing beloved Tokyo Revengers characters in front of spring cherry blossoms, summer fireworks, autumn leaves, and winter snowflakes in a glorious display of the four Japanese seasons.
Each glass displays two characters with strong ties, such as Manjiro Sano and Ken Ryuguji, and Takemichi Hanagaki and Hinata Tachibana. These glasses are the ultimate aesthetic combination of the Japanese seasons and Tokyo Revengers characters.
Marumo Takagi’s ‘Four Seasons of Japan Pair Glass Set’ is an extremely popular product, created through rigorous trial and error to achieve the amazing color-changing effect that means designs transform when drinks under 17 degrees Celsius are added to the glass, and disappear when the glass returns to room temperature.
Watch the four seasons of Japan spread out behind your favorite Tokyo Revengers character as you enjoy a refreshing drink in these limited-edition color-changing glasses.
*Side note for Keisuke Baji fans: Keisuke Baji’s character was redrawn especially for this glass design, so don’t miss it! The ice cool design of Keisuke wearing his Tokyo Manji Gang MA-1 is the ultimate must-have.
Spring (Sakura) Manjiro Sano×Ken Ryuguji
Summer (Fireworks) Takemichi Hanagaki× Hinata Tachibana
Autumn (Autumn Leaves) Keisuke Baji×Chifuyu Matsuno
Winter (Fuji)Takashi Mitsuya× Hakkai Shiba
*These products are manufactured only after orders have been finalized. Estimated delivery around mid-October - November 2023 ※ Shipping will be carried out as soon as the products are completed.
*Depending on the number of orders received, the delivery dates estimated above may be subject to change.
*The pictures shown are samples/images. Please note that the color and design may differ slightly from the actual product.
■Tokyo Revengers× Special edition color-changing drinking glasses
||Approx. φ62mm (top) x H103mm (φ80mm (diameter))|
|Made in Japan|
Precautions for use
- Microwave oven ×
- Dishwasher ×
- Oven ×
- Direct flame ×
* Once the part of the pattern is cooled by beverage, the color will develop more clearly when you use it afterwards.
* If you rub it too strongly, the color changing parts may come off.
* Do not wash with a material such as a metal scrubbing brush or an abrasive.
* Please do not use in a microwave oven or stove.
* Since the dye of the pattern is sensitive to ultraviolet rays, do not expose it to direct sunlight for a long time.
* Due to manual work, the position and shape of the color changing parts may differ.
* There may be individual differences in coloration.
- Since all products are handmade, products may vary and have some differences from what is shown. All products are made new and are unused, but please understand before placing an order.
- Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
- Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
- Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
- After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
- If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
- E-mail⇒ email@example.com
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.