The Introduction of Setouchi Oyster Ajillo
Oysters with a strong taste grown in the Seto Inland Sea. Stewed in extra virgin olive oil with herbs. You can enjoy it as a snack of sake or as an oil pasta sauce.
The Product Information of Setouchi Oyster Ajillo
Producing area: Ehime Prefecture
- Manufacturer name: Ehime Kaisan
- Ingredients: oysters, herbs, extra virgin olive oil
- Weight: 65g
Estimated delivery date
Any time from the middle towards the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
* Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc
* Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
- E-mail⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.