The Introduction of Minamisanriku Silver Salmon Boiled in Soy Sauce
"Soy sauce boiled coho salmon" is finished with soy sauce from Ishinomaki and Yamagataya shoyu without using chemical seasonings in order to make the best use of the deliciousness of coho salmon for sashimi with fat in Minamisanriku Town, Miyagi Prefecture. .. As a Japanese taste that goes well with hot rice and dry local sake. Also with arrangements such as pasta.
The Product Information of Minamisanriku Silver Salmon Boiled in Soy Sauce
Producing area: Miyagi prefecture
- Manufacturer name: Maruya Fisheries
- Ingredients: silver salmon (Miyagi prefecture), sugar, soy sauce (including soybeans and wheat), brewed seasonings, ginger, salt
- Weight: 90g
Estimated delivery date
Any time from the middle towards the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
* Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
* Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
- E-mail⇒ email@example.com
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.