The hidden designs appear at temperatures below 17°C and disappear at room temperature.
|Size||Φ90 × H77mm|
|Capacity||280cc * In a vanity case|
|Manufacturing Company||MARUMO TAKAGI|
|Made in Japan|
Precautions for use:
- Microwave ×
- Dishwasher ×
- Oven ×
- Direct Flame ×
* Please wash before use.
* Please refrain from using the dishwasher.
* Clean with a neutral detergent for kitchen and a soft material such as sponge.
* Do not wash with a hard material such as a metal scrubbing brush or an abrasive.
* If you rub it too strongly, the color-changing parts may come off.
* Please do not use in a microwave oven or stove oven.
* Since the dye of the pattern is sensitive to ultraviolet rays, do not expose it to sunlight for a long time.
* Do not soak in water or lukewarm water for a long time.
* There may be individual differences in coloration.
* Due to manual work, the position and shape of the color-changing parts may differ.
* Depending on the temperature, the color may have already developed when you take it out of the box.
* Since the glass is artificially blown (handmade), there may be slight differences in size.
Estimated delivery date
- This product will be delivered from the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
*Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
*Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
*Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
- E-mail⇒ email@example.com
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.