This elegant silver pendant necklace contains a string of five luxury Japanese Akoya pearls, each measuring 7mm in diameter. The simple, chic design adds subtle glamor to any outfit, whether casual or formal wear. Add a touch of beauty to your neckline with this stylish and versatile piece of jewelry.
Akoya pearls, known for their luster and beauty, are a luxury type of Japanese pearl cultured from the Akoya oyster.
There are several other varieties of pearl in Japan, such as the white butterfly pearl from the silver-lip pearl oyster, the black butterfly pearl from the black-lip pearl oyster, and freshwater pearls from the freshwater mussel and cockscomb pearl mussel. However, it is the Akoya pearl that is recognized as the most exquisite amongst these varieties, thanks to its incredible color consistency and brilliant shine. The temperature variations in seawater caused by Japan’s four seasons are said to be responsible for this beautiful shimmer, making Akoya pearls a phenomenon unique to Japan.
❕Please read carefully❕
Pearls may have uneven surfaces, blemishes, small scratches or indentations that occur during the natural growth process. We strive to select pearls with as few imperfections as possible, but due to the unique nature of this product there may be minute variations between each pearl.
～Precautions for use and storage～
Pearls are organic materials and therefore vulnerable to acidic liquids, heat, and water. They are also easily scratched when put into contact with hard objects.
Please follow these precautions during use and storing:
・Remove pearls when bathing, swimming, or using an onsen hot spring
・Avoid pearls coming into contact with sunscreen, hair spray, perfume, hand cream etc.
・Avoid pearls coming into contact with citrus or vinegar products when cooking or dining
・Sweat and dust may cause discoloration. After use, wipe with a pearl cloth or a soft, clean cloth such as a glass cleaner before storing.
・Avoid washing with water, using an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner or storing in a hot or humid place.
・Avoid storing together with other jewellery.
・Pearls are susceptible to ultraviolet rays, heat, and light. Please avoid storing in direct sunlight, under strong lighting, or in high temperatures.
・Please store in the case provided.
・Avoid storing near insect repellents or other chemicals or cosmetics.
- Akoya Pearl 7mm 5 Pearls（Round-type）
- Cut Ball Chain：Silver（Rhodium Plating）
- Made in Japan
- Comes with Certificate of Origin
- Manufacturer ：Usukura Co., Ltd.
Estimated delivery date
- This product will be delivered from the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
- Please note that if you purchase pearl products with a total of 200,000 yen or more, the orders may be shipped in batches.
- Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
- Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
- Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
- After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
- If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
- E-mail⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
It is a beautiful product.
Thank you for your review! We're glad you're happy with the product.