- Capacity: 720ml
- Ingredients: Rice, Malted Rice, Brewer's Alcohol
- Alcohol Percentage: 15％
- Manufacturing Method: High Temperature Yamahai Jikomi / Authentically Brewed
- Polished Rice Quantity: 70％
- Storage Method: Matured in Bottle at Room Temperature
- Vintage: Blend of well-cured sake mixed with refined sake from 1975
- Manufacturer (Brewery): Kidoizumi Brewery
- Place of Origin: Japan (Chiba)
※1 Carton per Bottle
Estimated delivery date
- This product will be delivered from the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
*Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
*Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
*Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
*Drunk driving results in horrible accidents. Don't do it.
*The drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under 20 years of age is prohibited in Japan.
- E-mail⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.