This glass has a good reputation both in Japan and overseas, but designs with various patterns are being released one after another. Every single glass is handmade using Edo Glass. The main feature of course is when you pour a drink, Mount Fuji appears in the glass! Not only does it make an amazing gift, but it’s one you’ll definitely want for yourself too.
FUN! JAPAN EDITORS' VIEW
- Each Glass is High Quality Thanks to Being Handmade with Glass Blowing Techniques
- A Sense of Luxury from the Profound Design of Mount Fuji
- Abundant Patterns, Unlimited Choices!
Here are the Long-Awaited Popular Series’ Designs!
One by One, Produced by Hand in Japan
Every one of these Mount Fuji Glasses are made by Tajima Glass, each one created using a hand blown method by craftsmen in the factories of Japan. Each glass is melted, blown, and molded one at a time.
A Realistic and Luxurious Mount Fuji Design
The Design of Mount Fuji at the base of the glass has been designed realistically to look like the real thing. The color of the drink poured is reflected off the glass mountain, so with an amber colored drink like whiskey, the Mount Fuji will shine with a golden color.
- Materials: non-lead glass
- Size: 270ml
- Size Details (approx. mm): [Glass] Diameter 92 x H95, [Box] 105 x 100 x 102
- Weight (item only) [G]: 300
- Total Weight (including packaging material) [G]: 420
- Made in Tokyo
- Brand Name: Tajima Glass
- Please Note:
- Do not bring into contact with hard things or glass.
- Place gently when placing on a table.
- As it's weak to the sudden temperature changes, do not pour hot water in the glass.
- Do not use in a microwave, dish washer, or dish dryer.
- Gently wash with a sponge and wash separately from other dishes if possible.
- Turn over after washing to dry. Wipe off with a thick cotton towel, etc.
- Do not stack when storing. (If you want to stack, insert a soft cloth between glasses.)
- As it's hand-made one by one, size and weight may slightly differ from one item to another.
- As each item is individually made by hand, there may be bubbles at times in the glass. However, this does not make it defective and does not affect use.
- Made in Japan
- Made by TAJIMA GLASS
*Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
*Since all products are handmade, products may vary and have some differences from what is shown. All products are made new and are unused, but please understand before placing an order.
* Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
* Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
Estimated delivery dateWe will ship items by the sequential order from the end of the month following the month of purchase.
However, if there are many orders, additional production will be required and shipping may be delayed.
- E-mail⇒ email@example.com
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
Those cats are cute