The Introduction of Basil Olive of Sea Bream and Dry Tomato
Fresh sea bream caught in the Seto Inland Sea. It was made into bite-sized fillets that were easy to eat, combined with delicious dried tomatoes, and stewed in extra virgin olive oil with basil.
The Product Information of Basil Olive of Sea Bream and Dry Tomato
Producing area: Ehime Prefecture
- Manufacturer name: Ehime Kaisan
- Ingredients: Black sea bream, dried tomatoes, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- Weight: 75g
Estimated delivery date
Any time from the middle towards the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
* Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc
* Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
- E-mail⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.