- Ingredients: Rice, Malted Rice, Brewer's Alcohol
- Raw Rice: Yamada Nishiki
- Polished Rice Quantity: 40％
- Alcohol Percentage: 17～18%
- Blend: N/A
- Manufacturing Method: Daiginjo (Top-quality sake brewed from rice grains milled to 50% or less of their weight)
- Storage Method: Stored and Aged in Underground Warehouse
- Capacity: 300㎖
- Vintage: 1987 (Showa 62)
- Manufacturer (Brewery): SHIMAZAKI SHUZO
- Place of Origin: Japan (Tochigi)
※There are events in which mould can form between the bottle and cap. This is thought to be caused from liquid when filling the bottles, please ensure to wipe all liquid from the outside of the bottle. If you ever find mould within the inside of the cap on the silicone or in places that bothers you, please ensure to contact us at your earliest convenience.
Estimated delivery date
This product will be delivered from the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
*Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
*Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
*Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
*Drunk driving results in horrible accidents. Don't do it.
*The drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under 20 years of age is prohibited in Japan.