※Sorry that this product can only be shipped to Hong Kong & Singapore.
- Liquor Quality: True Mirin
- Ingredients: Glutinous Rice (Domestic / Koganemochi) Malted Rice: (Domestic / Gohyakumangoku), Brewer's Alcohol
- Alcohol Percentage: 11～12% (Displayed on Label)
- Extract: 40+
- Acidity: 3.5
- Amino Acids: 5.5
- Manufacturer (Brewery): Suminoi Brewery
- Place of Origin: Japan (Niigata)
- ※Aged over a long period of time from 1973 then blended with a small amount of 1991-93 aged mirin in 2012 and finally re-bottled and aged.
- ※Due to being aged over a long period of time, there may be slight differences in the overall capacity contained within the bottles.
- ※There may be some sediment due to being aged for over 7 years after being bottled, but it does not cause any bodily harm. Please pour carefully and enjoy.
- ※There are events in which mould can form between the bottle and cap. This is thought to be caused from liquid when filling the bottles, please ensure to wipe all liquid from the outside of the bottle. If you ever find mould within the inside of the cap on the silicone or in places that bothers you, please ensure to contact us at your earliest convenience.
Estimated delivery date
- This product will be delivered from the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
*Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
*Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
*Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
*Drunk driving results in horrible accidents. Don't do it.
*The drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under 20 years of age is prohibited in Japan.
- E-mail⇒ email@example.com
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.