Founded in 1950 as a school bag maker in Osaka City.
With the desire to "deliver really good school bags to our customers," we are making handmade genuine leather school bags by a small number of elite craftsmen.
"IKUTA KABAN" is a brand created with the desire to create a bag that is particular about "carrying on your back" for adults, which reminds them of the excitement of carrying a school bag for the first time in their life.
We use abundant traditional school bag making techniques to create bags that are durable yet have a standard beauty.
|Color||RICH BROWN、OLD BLACK、REAL GREEN|
|Bag size||W260 x H320 x D146 mm|
|Material||Nume leather (leather type: Orpheus)|
|Production company||IKUTA&Co., Ltd.|
|Made in Japan|
* Each natural leather has a different look
* In order to take advantage of the natural feel and texture peculiar to genuine leather, the surface coating is kept to a minimum.
* Therefore, the scratches, wrinkles, blood vessels, pores, etc. that the cow originally has may appear on the front and back of the leather, but it is a feature that can be enjoyed because it is a natural leather with different expressions without any extra processing.
Estimated delivery date
- This product will be delivered from the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
*Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
*Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
*Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
- E-mail⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the response time for inquiries?
We accept inquiries by e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but we will respond within business days (10 to 17 o'clock on weekdays in Japan time). In the case of no-business days such as weekends, holidays, etc., it will be handled on the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.