- Grapes Harvested: 2008
- Total Amount of Bottles Brewed: 114 Bottles
- Type: Rose Wine / Carbonated
- Taste: Dry
- Capacity: 750ml
- Grape Types: Pinot noir 75%, Pinot gris 23%, Pinot Meunier 2%
- Grapes Origin: Japan (Kyoto)
- Alcohol Percentage: 11%
- Manufacturing Method: In-bottle Secondary Fermentation
- Storage Method: Stored and Aged in Temperature Regulated Warehouse
- Manufacturer: Tamba Wine
- Place of Origin: Japan (Kyoto)
Estimated delivery date
- This product will be delivered from the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
*Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
*Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
*Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
*Drunk driving results in horrible accidents. Don't do it.
*The drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under 20 years of age is prohibited in Japan.