The Introduction of Naniwachoroken Chorokenpi
During the Edo period of Japan, lots of well-known and popular products collected in a location known as "Naniwa" (The previous name for the surrounding area of Osaka), and many seafood-related products from "Tosa" (The previous name of Kōchi prefecture) made their way here. It from this histroy that Naniwa's "Choroken" and Tosa's "Imokenpi" (Sweetened sweet potato fries) collaborated. These are sold quite often at Tosa Inari Shrine.
The Product Information of Naniwachoroken Chorokenpi
※The date in the photo is for reference only
- Prefecture of Origin / Seller: Osaka
- Manufacturer: ISSOUDO
- Ingredients: Sweet Potato(Made in Japan), Sugar, Vegetable Fat & Oil (Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil) , Salt
- Size / Capacity: 300g
- Weight (Contents incl.): 520g
Estimated delivery date
Any time from the middle towards the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
* Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc
* Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.